Join today! Click Here to download a membership form or go to
to register on-line.
Piper Alderman is a national law firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. The firm have been leading advisers to commercial interests for over 160 years. Piper Alderman have acted for some of Australia’s iconic pastoral houses and pioneers of agriculture, from the establishment of the pastoral industry in the 1800s until the present day. The firm's lawyers continue to act for leading agribusinesses operating inside the farm gate across a broad spectrum of primary production enterprises, as well as for clients operating beyond the farm gate in the agribusiness supply chain, food processing, retail and financial services sectors, export and R&D. As National Sponsor, Piper Alderman is proud to be associated with the Agribusiness Association of Australia. Visit www.piperalderman.com.au for more information.
Elders is Australia's leading rural service company. Through our more than 380 points of presence in our Australian network, plus service and trading operations in New Zealand, China and Indonesia, Elders provides farmers with an integrated service offering that extends from the supply of farm inputs and financial services to the marketing and sale of farm outputs, making us our clients’ productivity partner of choice. In a history extending for 170 years, Elders has built leading market positions in key areas it services and is growing market share in new products added to its service offering. Elders' product areas include:
- Sheep & Cattle: Elders is Australia's largest livestock agent and a major supplier of stock to domestic and international customers.
- Wool: Elders is a global leader in wool, being the world's largest broker of Australian greasy wool. Our wool trading office in Shanghai provides direct relationships with our global processors and mills.
- Grain: Elders has a growing grain business through the Elders Toepfer Grain joint venture. The joint venture combines 250 years of experience, the local presence, knowledge and understanding of Elders and the global strength and reach of Toepfer International, one of the world's major grain houses.
- Farm Supplies: Elders is one of the largest suppliers of farm inputs to the Australian farm sector through sale of potato seed genetics, agricultural chemicals, fertiliser, animal health products, fencing and general farm needs.
- Agronomy and farm planning: Elders has skilled agronomists across Australia with specialist skills across many farming industries and can help with soil testing, whole of farm planning, and precision farming.
- Financial Services: Elders offers a range of financial services to meet the needs of farmers including banking, insurance, financial planning and home loans. Through the Elders network we provide local knowledge and service enabling us to provide specialised financial products specifically tailored for your needs.
- Real Estate: Elders Real Estate is one of Australia's largest real estate networks selling rural and residential properties. With a national network servicing regional towns and all capital cities, we have an extensive team of experienced, professional agents who are committed to providing an outstanding real estate service for clients.
Visit elders.com.au for more information on how we can become your productivity partner of choice As National Sponsor, Elders is proud to be associated with the Agribusiness Association of Australia.
Boyce Chartered Accountants
Boyce Chartered Accountants is Australia's largest rural-based accounting firm with five offices and a team of 150 people. Specialising in agriculture, Boyce services clients engaged in all major agricultural pursuits across the continent including dryland and irrigation farming in the Eastern states and Western Australia; grazing and dairy operations in the Eastern states and Northern Australia; and numerous other agricultural industries. Boyce provides a full range of services including a unique approach to management accounting for agriculture; due diligence; structuring and tax advice, statutory accounting and virtual CFO roles. The firm services many institutional and corporate investors as well as family farming groups involved in Australian agriculture.
ANZ has over 150 years of experience in the agribusiness industry and we have developed a strong understanding of this industry's unique challenges and opportunities. ANZ Agribusiness partners with clients involved in the first stage processing, storage and handling, marketing and trading in agricultural commodities. Notably we have expertise within a range of sub sectors such as cotton; grain; livestock; wool; viticulture; meat processing; commodity trading; rural inputs; sugar and forestry. ANZ's has long supported the cyclical fluctuations experienced by our Agribusiness clients and the rural community. We also provide free financial consultation to all members of the rural community, to help them plan their immediate and long term finance requirement. We have a successful track record in helping Australian Businesses. Our dedicated and experienced relationship managers, supported by range of products specialists, work with clients to customise solutions to meet their specific requirement. At ANZ we foster a culture of openness. And by building open partnerships through understanding commitment and delivery, we can open up the possibilities for our Agribusiness clients to help them reach their goals. www.anz.com.au
Rural Bank - National Sponsor
Australian owned and operated, Rural Bank Limited offers specialist banking solutions to the Australian agribusiness community.
Rural Bank was founded with the specific purpose of providing banking services to rural and regional Australia at a time when these services were being withdrawn by major banks.
Through industry knowledge and insight, Rural Bank’s products have been designed to address the specific needs of primary producers, including:
- Agribusiness lending products
- Personal transaction accounts and services
- Savings and investment accounts
- Business banking products